First Stories

Inspired by Olivia Cornwell on Twitter (@livvycornwell), and in honor of my book By Ways Unseen coming out on Amazon this Thursday, July 12 - first published story - I thought I would share with you the first story I ever wrote.

Ever.

It's called "Four Leaf Clover." I've fixed the typos, but that's it. I promise I've gotten better since 1994 (I was 8).

FOUR LEAF CLOVER
Part 1.
Mr. Clover finally found the end of the rainbow. He took the gold home and hid it in a safe. And then he came to a place with 5,000 four-leaf clovers! He picked all of the clovers and took them home and put them in a safe so that nobody but him would know where they were. And so nobody would take them away from him and do something so that he would be poor.

FOUR LEAF CLOVER
Part 2.
Somebody somehow found out that he had the four leaf clovers and the gold and thought he stole them from somebody. So he took Mr. Clover to court to sue him. But when he did Mr. Clover rejected to it and said he did not steal the four leaf clovers from anybody at all. So he was set free and went home and took the other guy with him and gave him the four leaf clovers and the gold.

THE END

(Below is a picture that inspired this gripping story of Mr. Clover, his gold and four leaf clovers, and the mysterious villain known only as "Somebody.")

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stewardship: Intro

Inspiration to My Writing